Do you work as an evaluator, commission evaluation work, manage evaluation projects, are an academic teaching and conducting research, a tertiary level student or even a professional interested in evaluation and performance measurement? Are you interested in developing your knowledge and skills across evaluation theory, methods and practice while networking with other professionals involved in similar work? Then you will benefit from joining the AES.
Optional print subscription to the EJA
Your membership fee includes online access to the Evaluation Journal of Australasia (EJA). You have the option to receive a quarterly printed edition posted to your address by our publishers Sage Publications. Print subscriptions are $48 for one year and $95 for two years (inc GST).
Individual membership fees as of 1 July 2019
|Type (fees in Australian dollars)||1 year||2 years|
|Individual full, Australia||$235||$400|
|Individual full, New Zealand||$190||$320|
|Individual full (not living in AUS/NZ)||$216||$366|
|Full-time student, Australia||$116||$199|
|Full-time student New Zealand||$96||$155|
|Full-time student (not living in AUS/NZ)||$108||$183|
|Senior (65 and over), Australia||$116||$199|
|Senior (65 and over) New Zealand||$96||$155|
|Senior (65 and over) (not living in AUS/NZ)||$108||$183|
|Indigenous Individual, Australia||$116||$199|
|Indigenous Individual (Outside Australia)||$96||$155|
|Member of Canadian Evaluation Society (living outside of Australasia)||$108||$183|
Goods and services tax: Fees charged for Australian memberships attract a 10% goods and services tax which is included in the rates above. All fees are in Australian dollars.
- Before completing the application, read the Code of Ethics.
Note: It is a condition of membership you agree to be bound by the code of ethics in your evaluation practice.
- Complete the online form. Note: You do not have to pay for your membership at this point, you will be required to pay when you follow the confirmation link in the email sent to you.
- A system generated confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Follow the link in this email to confirm your email address. Please check your spam folder for this email.
Upon clicking the confirmation link you will be asked to pay for your membership by credit card. Alternatively, a tax invoice can be emailed to you for offline payments.
- Once your membership invoice has paid, Board approval of your application is sought and you will be sent a notification by email. If, for some reason, your application is not approved, you will be fully refunded. Note: students must send proof of their student status to before their membership can be approved.
- Please note your individual membership can only be used by the person applying. Memberships are not to be used by another individual. However, employees can transfer memberships to another individual if the member has left their employer who paid for the membership. This must be approved by the AES and requests must be done in writing to .