Saturday 17 September and Sunday 18 September 2016
Metro Hotel Perth
61 Canning Highway, South Perth [see location]
Registrations are now open for the pre-conference workshop program component of the AES 2016 International Conference.
Registration fees (inc GST)
To view the current foreign exchange rates, please visit www.x-rates.com.
|Student Non Member||A$198||A$303|
It is important that you read the registration information below before completing the online form.
Please register via the conference/pre-conference workshop registration page.
Choose the number of workshop tickets you need in each category, fill in the form and click ‘Next’. You will be able to enter the workshop participant information for each ticket. On the next screen choose which workshop each participant wishes to attend.
If you have already registered for the Conference, follow the steps above and ignore the options for Conference tickets shown. You will be issued an additional invoice for the pre-conference workshops; your existing Conference registration details will not be affected.
If you wish to register for the pre-conference workshops only, ignore the options for Conference tickets shown.
If you wish to register for both the pre-conference workshops and the Conference, follow the instructions above for the pre-conference workshop registration, and then, additionally, choose your Conference options.
Note: Ensure you read the instructions regarding registering for more than one ticket on the registration page.
Important information regarding your pre-conference workshop registration
- The AES cannot guarantee that each workshop will go ahead as scheduled. If a workshop is cancelled, you will be offered a place in another workshop, or a refund.
- Your AES Membership number: If you do not remember your AES Membership number, please go to the AES website and log-in, your member number should appear in the right hand column, otherwise go to the instructions page.
- All registrations received after 5 September 2016 will incur a fee representing 10% of the registration amount.
- Organisational members: Staff of Organisational Members receive an additional 10% off the appropriate registration fee by using the correct code. The code has been sent to the main contact for the Organisational Membership. If you are a staff member of an Organisational Member, please ask your organisation for the code so that you can use it when registering.
Looking for accommodation?
A range of accommodation options are available here.
Payment of fees
Online payments: Please note all online registrations require immediate payment by credit card, cheque or direct deposit. To pay on invoice, select the 'Cheque/EFT' option when completing your registration. Accepted credit cards: MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Note: A registration is not deemed valid until the correct fee is paid in full.
Cheque payments: Cheque payments will only be accepted up until 22 August 2016. After this date, all registrations and accommodation bookings must be submitted online with credit card details or by calling +61 3 9035 3469.
Cheques are to be made payable to 'Australasian Evaluation Society'. Your name and full address should be typed or printed clearly on the back of the cheque. Cheque payments from overseas must be a bank cheque in Australian Dollars drawn on an Australian Bank. No other currencies will be accepted.
Your registration and payment will be acknowledged via email.
Cancellation and refund policy
- Before 30 June 2016 will incur an A$50.00 cancellation fee.
- From 1 July 2016 to 8 August 2016 will receive a 50% refund of fees paid.
- After 8 August 2016 there will be no refund. However, you can apply to transfer your registration to a colleague for a transfer fee of A$30.00 before 5 September 2016.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the Conference and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the Conference, or through cancellation of the Conference, loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason, loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia, failure to utilise pre booked arrangements due to airline delay, Force Majeure or any other reason, medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover), loss or damage to personal property, additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered. The Conference Managers cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin..
The views and opinions expressed at the conference are those of the presenters and participants and are not necessarily endorsed by the Australasian Evaluation Society Inc.
The AES reserves the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Conference for reporting of the Conference and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Entrance to Pre-conference workshops
Pre-conference workshop participants will receive a name badge upon registration. The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times. The AES reserves the right to revoke the badge and privileges of anyone behaving in a disruptive or inappropriate manner.